Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

A work in progress

So yes I am new to the so called blogging scene so yes I will have flub ups so to speak lol and last post was one of them!!! Sorry to those who could not connect to the links provided!!! I doubled the http address making it an invalid address oops:( So I was trying to rack my brains for days now on why ya'll couldn't connect to my web address's until today I finally noticed lol. I will try to fix it today. My husband was kind enough to get me an early Christmas present so I can blog more often and from anywhere! You guessed it a lap top! He spoiled me rotten this year as I also got a new camera and photo lessons! Pretty sweet so ya'll will be seeing new photos just as soon as I figure out how to turn it on lol! He was also a Black Friday nut I guess I didnt know he had it in him! But I was up at 3am so I got him topped! I got almost all my shopping done on a $200.00 Gc that I got when we signed up for AT&T!!! Score!!!! So did anybody else score big? What was your best find?

No comments:

Post a Comment