Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Last of last weeks freebies...




My favorite freebies didn't come from a company promo they came in a package from my MOM! They are the best gifts ...gifts from the heart. She gets me a subscription to Family Circle and sends me all her additional coupons! Of course she had to send a little Halloween package just for Kk as well this is like the fourth box of cereal lol! Thanks to Mom my Walmart bill was 145.42 before coupons and after you ask? Just a mere 107.00!!! That's an amazing savings but you know what? Next time I am going to do even better! I mean almost a 40.00 spot! What a deal! The rest of my last weeks freebies included, a free issue of Travel magazine, a free box of tissues (kleen-ex), A free pack of dessert favorites gum (I choose choco mint yum!), and a free pocket knife!




No comments:

Post a Comment