Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Real Work from Home Deals...

Ok so I have a little more free time than most people considering I just moved. But most of us surf the net and I just find out all the info and package into one neat little blog! These are a few opportunities. I have got paid from two of the following....Market Force. This one is for those of you who like to mystery shop. There are big paying spots like up to 30 a job plus reimbursement for for purchases. The other site i love is ejury.com This allows you to be a mock juror from your home and can average 10.00 a case. You don't need alot of experience just need to be word savvy and spell things correct. I just always use the spell check!
I also love this website...
http://womenforhire.com/
You can find other opportunities like being an at home concierge. This is a great website especially for y'all that already have talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment