Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The coffee is on and its....




A fair trade kind of day! If you didn't take advantage of the offer for free a free mug and 1lb bag of coffee then you wont know what I'm talking about! Green Mountain Coffee offered a trade for you to try their products I'm thinking hey you want to reward me for trying your stuff? I'm liking this....and then you know that story if you give a mouse a cookie? Well yeah if you give a blogger a cup o Joe they may want muffins? Well they tasted good any way in my new mug o free coffee:) So I made up a batch of home made Banana cherry nut mini muffins w/splenda! Yummo!!!!
If you want the recipe just drop me a line!


2 comments:

  1. cough me up a orange cranberry nut muffin recipee that won't make me ill and i'll be all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Katie that sounds like a GREAT idea I will be trying that in the near future! I will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete