Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Websites and programs that make CENTS...




According to a great little article via Family Magazine I stumbled upon excellent resources that even I, the savvy saver, had no clue about. Yes I know shocking right? As you know I can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to great deals and steals so I am sharing some awesome info with you!!!

Ok so you got an gift card from Aunt Edna and lets just say it wasn't one size fits all? NP Don't get drastic with plastic fever there's a whole jungle out there you may not even of known of!!! Hold your horses people don't go all jungle Jane here its a Plastic jungle of course. Lion, tigers and gift cards O my? Well my jokes are a little flat but I promise you that some of the deals I saw on here were hair raising! I mean with a gift card that's discounted up to as much as 30% off with free shipping? Hmm I'm doing the math here and its equating Cha-ching Bla-bling free dinero's! However back to Aunt Ethels er Ednas? cheezy gift you can sell it on here as well up to 92% of cash value. Not to shabby. But hey I would just save that card in my opinion and buy Aunt Estas-er who evers gift with it because maybe, just maybe it was her taste after all right?

Warning...its a jungle out there .....

http://www.plasticjungle.com/?afsrc=1&source=CJ&PID=2203897

Aww too bad so sad you just missed out on the greatest deal like ever on Groupon. Or did ya? Of course not because you...like know me!!!! Your secret insider!! I have a few tricks up my sleeve or maybe on my handy dandy lap top, either way I'm throwing them your way!!! (not literally so you can stop ducking) Here is a website where you can buy or sell deals from daily coupon sites. Wow I like this one ways to save and make money all in one site..my kind of wonderfulness!

Take a peak:)

http://www.lifesta.com/austin

Ok so you are super savvy and save on every thing like me right? Well are you really getting the BANG for your buck if you bought a cheap item that was ahem actually "cheap"? Really we want to get the good stuff cheap not the cheap stuff well you know "cheap". So do your homework with a one stop consumer shop. With a combined buyer guide and reviews you can make sure your getting what you want not what you "paid" for!!!

http://www.cheapism.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment